Laman

Sunday, February 26, 2012

IU to apologize to the FT. Island and Se7en + Lee Hong Ki Comments



IU to apologize for his mistakes on SBS 'Inkigayo'.
On February 26 he was posted through his account me2day "'viewers Inkigayo', FT Island and Se7en, I'm sorry".
IU to apologize for his mistakes Mutizen winner's name.
On Inkigayo episode yesterday, calling IU Se7en as the first winner is not FT Island which is a real winner for Mutizen.
IU continued "I will remain cautious until the end of next time, I'm sorry, I'm sorry".


FT Island Lee Hongki then posted on his Twitter account to thank the Primadonna.
He also responded to a mistake made by the IU with, saying "I make often make their own mistakes" and "Do not say things about the mistakes he has made".

No comments:

Post a Comment

says...